Get delighted by this amazing 3-day tour discovering what Chile has to offer and enjoy the wonderful destinations. In Chile, adventure awaits on every corner! Stroll through the modern and cosmopolitan city of Santiago.
Let's discover Valparaiso and Viña del Mar, this is a place where emotion never ends: The beautiful natural landscapes of the country, it’s fascinating culture, its modern cities and its welcoming people will make you fall in love with Chile again and again.
Let us do everything and enjoy a pleasant stay at hand-picked hotels, with transfers included and 24/7 support. Authentic Latin American expertise to live the culture at the maximum.
Day 1: Arrive - Santiago - City Tour
Day 2: Santiago- Valparaiso & Viña del Mar
Day 3: Departure - Santiago
This is a suggested itinerary. All Tailor-Made journeys can be customized to suit. Add in additional highlights, spend more time in areas of particular interest to you, or extend your journey to visit other regions of Argentina & South America.
Arrive - Santiago - City Tour
Welcome to Santiago! Upon arrival, you will be welcomed outside of Customs by an English-speaking assistant holding a sign with your name on it. This representative will direct you to your awaiting vehicle and driver, we will accompany you to your hotel to assist you with check-in.
We invite you to discover Santiago, a Cosmopolitan city which has become one of South America’s most modern hubs.
Described by the international media as a surprising destination, Santiago stands out for being a cosmopolitan and modern city that perfectly combines its traditions with a modern outlook. The tour will take you to visit the heart of the city and its emblematic sites such as the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, Santiago’s Central Postal Office and its Municipality. We will also visit the Moneda Palace, which is the government’s headquarters as well as the traditional neighborhoods of the historic city center. The tour also includes a visit to the Santa Lucia hill, named Huelén by the natives. It is a real urban oasis in the center of the city. There we will learn more about Chile’s history and enjoy some of the best views in the city. After knowing Santiago, we will arrive to Barrio Lastarria, famous by it cultural, inherited and gastronomical offer. The second part of the tour will take you to the eastern side of the city, to the financial heart of Santiago, known for its modern buildings, impressive glass skyscrapers and its impressive sculptures designed by prominent national architects. There, you will see exactly why this area is known as “Sanhattan” among the locals.(Private Transfer)
Santiago- Valparaiso & Viña del Mar
This morning after a delicious breakfast, passengers will be picked-up from their hotel to enjoy an exciting tour in this unmissable destinations, Viña del Mar and Valparaiso.
Known as the “Garden City”, for originally being surrounded by largely green areas and for now preserving its extensive and beautiful urban gardens, with the Pacific Ocean as its backdrop, Viña del Mar is undoubtedly one of Chile’s unmissable destinations. Viña del Mar stands out for its beautiful architecture, its impressive palaces and famous Flower Clock, photographed by tourists from all over the world. During the tour, you will have the option to have lunch in one of the numerous restaurants in the city, with a variety of delicious sea food on offer. We will travel along the sea front, and enjoy the views of the Pacific Ocean, before arriving at the most important ports in Chile; Valparaiso. It was listed as a Unesco World Heritage site thanks to its colorful beauty and the uniqueness of its location on the hills, which create a natural Amphitheatre with the ocean as its stage. We will visit Cerro Alegre, where you can truly appreciate the magic of the city, with its picturesque funiculars, multi-colored neighborhoods and unforgettable sea views. We will then head to the Sotomayor Square, to see the Monument of the Heroes of Iquique. Once in the port, there will be the option to take a boat out around Valparaíso’s bay to enjoy the views of the colorful hills from a different perspective.(B.)(Shared Guide)
Departure - Santiago
After a good rest and nice breakfast, at the scheduled time, you will be transferred to the Santiago airport to board your flight.(B.)(Private transfer)
The below hand-picked properties feature a good location, superior service, and all facilities necessary for your comfortable stay:
- Novotel ***
- Intercontinental ****
- The Ritz Carlton *****
- Hotel accommodation quoted in lead-in hotel guest rooms unless specified otherwise.
- Hotels can easily be changed at the customer request. We have a wide selection so you can be assured of a great place to stay
- Occasionally due to circumstances out of our control, hotels quoted may not be available at the time of booking. In these circumstances when hotels are unavailable, South America Tours Pty Ltd will provide the best possible alternative.
- Accommodation with private facilities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary:
(B.) = Breakfast
(L.) = Lunch
(D.) = Dinner
- All transfers, transport, sightseeing, and excursions as per the itinerary unless specified otherwise:
(Private Transfer / Transport) = Your own exclusive driver. No queuing for taxis, no stopping en route at tour booking agencies. All private transfers/transport are operated on a private basis – i.e., you won’t be sharing with others
(Semi-Private Transfer) = transport provided by the hotel or lodge to their guest only
(Private Tour) = Your own, personal tour guide and an exclusive vehicle
(Shared Guide) = Meet other like-minded travelers and share the services of a guide/vehicle during the planned activity. The typical group size is 10 travelers which really works well and makes for a fun experience for all.
- Parks and monuments entrance
- Professional English speaking local guides throughout
- Service charges and taxes.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- International and internal air-tickets. We have access to wholesale fares and work closely with LATAM Airlines, contact us before organize your flights independently.
- Reciprocal fees and tourist visas are not included.
- Travel insurance
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included, phone call, laundry, tips, etc.
- Rates are subject to change and different rates may apply during holiday seasons and special events
- You should ensure you have travel insurance in place to cover the possibility of unforeseen circumstances which result in the inability to participate in the tour
- All routes are subject to change without notice due to unexpected circumstances or weather conditions
- Certain countries require that you obtain official authorization (a visa) before entering the country. It is your responsibility for verifying and obtaining any necessary travel documents for entry and exit to the countries visited, as these requirements vary depending on the specific country and nationality of the traveler
- South America Tours Pty Ltd does not provide visa services.