Embark on this amazing 3-day tour to explore the breathtaking Iguazu Falls. The Iguazu River rises near the heart of the city of Curitiba. For most of its course, the river flows through Brazil; however, most of the falls are on the Argentine side, you will see both.
Let us do everything and enjoy a pleasant stay at hand-picked hotels, with transfers included and 24/7 support. Authentic Latin American expertise to live the culture at the maximum.
Day 1: Arrive Iguazu
Day 2: Argentinian Falls Tour
Day 3: Brazilian Falls Tour
This is a suggested itinerary. All Tailor-Made journeys can be customized to suit. Add in additional highlights, spend more time in areas of particular interest to you, or extend your journey to visit other regions of Argentina & South America.
Good Morning! You arrive to Iguazu, one of the planet’s most awe-inspiring sights, the Iguazú Falls are simply astounding. You will get inspired by the power and noise of the cascades – a chain of hundreds of waterfalls nearly 3km in extension – live forever in the memory. An added benefit is the setting: the falls lie split between Brazil and Argentina in a large expanse of the national park, much of it rainforest teeming with unique flora and fauna.
Upon your arrival to the city, you will be welcomed by an English- speaking assistant holding a sign with your name on it. This representative will direct you to your awaiting vehicle and driver, and take you to have a well-deserved rest at your hotel and also assist you with check-in. (Private Transfer)
Argentinian Falls Tour
Good Morning! You will visit today Iguazú National Park —a total of 55,500 hectares— bears the name of the river serving as the northern border, which means "great waters" in the guaraní language. Surrounded by the lush subtropical rainforest, we will find the majestic Iguazú Waterfalls. Its water volume and more than 275 falls places it among the most important and spectacular waterfalls in the world. On different footbridges, we will visit the heart of the waterfalls, appreciating them from different angles.
We will visit the lower circuit, and feel part of nature, refreshing ourselves with waterfall drizzle. On the upper circuit, we will stop at different viewpoints, and then reach the balcony at Garganta del Diablo (Devil"s Throat). No doubt, this is the most amazing of all falls: waterfalls down from 80 meters.
(B.) (Shared Guide)
Brazilian Falls Tour
After a nice rest, you will explore more wonder from the Brazilian side.
Located on the west end of the Paraná river, the Iguazú Park is a huge tropical rainforest which has been declared a World Heritage Site: it is one of the largest forest reserves in South America. Countless flora and fauna species live in it. We will take an elevator down to the base of the waterfalls and stop right above the river level. From a 1,000-meter footbridge, we will be able to admire the majestic Iguazú Falls or go up an elevator to the Salto Floreano viewpoint.
Transfer in shared service from hotel to Puerto Iguazu Airport.
The below hand-picked properties feature a good location, superior service, and all facilities necessary for your comfortable stay:
– Sierra Nevada Posada ***
– Los Alamos Hotel ****
– Imago Hotel & Spa *****
- Hotel accommodation quoted in lead-in hotel guest rooms unless specified otherwise
- Hotels can easily be changed at the customer request. We have a wide selection so you can be assured of a great place to stay
- Occasionally due to circumstances out of our control, hotels quoted may not be available at the time of booking. In these circumstances when hotels are unavailable, South America Tours Pty Ltd will provide the best possible alternative.
- Accommodation with private facilities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary:
(B.) = Breakfast
- All transfers, transport, sightseeing, and excursions as per the itinerary unless specified otherwise:
(Private Transfer / Transport) = Your own exclusive driver. No queuing for taxis, no stopping en route at tour booking agencies. All private transfers/transport are operated on a private basis – i.e., you won’t be sharing with others
(Semi-Private Transfer) = transport provided by the hotel or lodge to their guest only
(Private Tour) = Your own, personal tour guide and an exclusive vehicle
(Shared Guide) = Meet other like-minded travelers and share the services of a guide/vehicle during the planned activity. The typical group size is 10 travelers which really works well and makes for a fun experience for all.
- Parks and monuments entrance
- Professional English speaking local guides throughout
- Service charges and taxes.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- International and internal air-tickets. We have access to wholesale fares and work closely with LATAM Airlines, contact us before organize your flights independently.
- Reciprocal fees and tourist visas are not included.
- Travel insurance
- Any items not specifically mentioned as included, phone call, laundry, tips, etc.
- Rates are subject to change and different rates may apply during holiday seasons and special events
- You should ensure you have travel insurance in place to cover the possibility of unforeseen circumstances which result in the inability to participate in the tour
- All routes are subject to change without notice due to unexpected circumstances or weather conditions
- Certain countries require that you obtain official authorization (a visa) before entering the country. It is your responsibility for verifying and obtaining any necessary travel documents for entry and exit to the countries visited, as these requirements vary depending on the specific country and nationality of the traveler
- South America Tours Pty Ltd does not provide visa services.